Friday 12 April 2013


why `positive magazine` inspired me?
The reason why I chose to research `Positive Magazine` was because i wanted my work to be seen in a similar format covering photos, stories, reportages, every fragment that tells what’s happening in the world through different points of view. I really admire how the magazine dealt with topics that are happening in the world, and felt this type of magazine would relate well towards my topic which deals with recycling in the fashion industry. I also appreciated the modern feel the magazine had, and how they used different page layouts throughout the editorial.

Whereas the magazine PDF format `dazed and confused` was seen as a more formal layout featuring topics such as music, fashion, film, art, and literature. I would like my magazine to capture the awareness of recycling and therefore did not want the design to be seen as formal. Due to this matter i thought about researching the Stitch newspaper, as it was viewed as an awareness pack to generate a change of attitude and behavior towards clothing care.





No comments:

Post a Comment