Sunday 21 April 2013

Target audience and style


-Target Audience
16- 30 is the target audience that i have selected for my magazine. I thought by selecting this age group it  focus's on the next generation, encouraging them to recycle regularly.  

- Style
Modern, minimalistic and powerful! The style of magazine I hope to create has to be seen as modern. I want this to appeal to the younger target audience. The style will also represent a  minimalistic theme, so all the attention is kept on the images showcasing how fashion can be recycled. Throughout the magazine I want to refer back to my reference `positive magazine` and how they use the `+ sign` through out the spread. This is how I came up with the idea of having the recyclable logo on the top of every left page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment